Nothing Beats The Knucklehead T-Shirt
WW2 airplane Nose art inspired series "Once You Know - You Know" art designed in collaboration with our friend Matt Morello.
"Nothing Beats The Knucklehead" expression graphic referred to a Harley-Davidson motorcycle engine. Knucklehead is a known retronym used to describe the distinct shape of the rocker boxes that look like knuckles.
- 1x1 ribbed neckline with fishbone Self-Tape Reinforcement.
- 100% 220 g/m² - 6.5 oz. GOTS certified organic ring spoon combed cotton.
- Washed before cutting to minimize shrinkage of the garment.
- Art printed with DTG (direct to garment printed) on the back.
- T-shirts consciously made by Stanley/Stella